Thursday, August 24, 2006

Games, Games, and more Games

They looked to be playing 2fort5, one of the greatest TF maps ever. Unfortunately, none of the readers of this blog played much TF, but it was an amazing multiplayer game. Even though the tech of the game is getting pretty long in the tooth, I still fire it up every so often. This new version looks like it is going to kick a lot of ass. I just creamed my keyboard here at work watching this video. In other gaming news (so I don't have to post 2 game posts in a row) the Just Cause demo comes to Xbox Live and PC tomorrow. It's a war game that is also a sandbox type, but puts the focus on exploration (250,000 acres) and stunts, such as buggy riding, grappling hooking, and hang gliding. It drops at 9AM EST Friday, but somehow I want to get it on my Xbox before I go to Maine. Also, black DS's may be coming to the US next month. Booyarh.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?